Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Braahmam blog! We create insightful content on our blog that our clients would like to read and find useful. We are open to guest contributions to our blog to bring in the opinions, voices, and expertise of diverse people.
What do you get out of this?
We’d love to link back to you, of course! Our blog is frequented by global marketers, localization enthusiasts, translators, project managers, and other people in the world of translation. We’ll share your post on all our social media channels, too, where we maintain a strong and active presence.
List of Desired Blog Post Themes
In general, the posts we accept as guest entries fall under the following categories:
- Localization and Translation Industry
- Machine Translation
- Software, Mobile App Localization
- Languages in Digital marketing
- Creative Branding
- eLearning Industry
- Media Translation (Subtitling, Dubbing, Voice Overs, Transcriptions etc.)
The above topics are only for reference. If you wish to write for us on some other topic that you believe might be relevant to our audience, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While you are planning the content, think about the following questions:
- Will this topic be relevant to Braahmam’s international audience?
- Does it add value to the knowledge base of the language industry?
- What are the insights that I can bring that no one else has?
- Who is your intended audience? CEOs of international companies? Language technology experts? Linguists?
- What issue(s) are you trying to solve for them, and how? Think of three ways in which your post would be useful to your intended audience.
Content Writing Tips
- Length of the post: The post must be above 1,000 words.
- Length of sentences: Try not to go above 25 words in a sentence. If your sentence is going beyond this length, break it up into two.
- Structure: Use sub-headings and bulleted lists to provide a visual relief and make the content easier to digest. Avoid writing long paragraphs. Using relevant pictures and videos is a good idea, too.
- Original content: Please make sure your content is 100% original. All guest posts will go through our plagiarism checker. But original content is also about having your own opinion on things. Don’t worry if you have a controversial take on things as long as your reasoning is sound.
- Natural tone: Write your content in a conversational and natural tone. No need to be robotic.
- Sourcing: If you have taken any data or statistics from any other website, please name the source. We’d prefer if you quote from non-competitive, authoritative websites. In fact, make sure you have at least one such outbound link in your content. The content you’re linking to must be relevant and of high quality.
NOTE: Braahmam reserves full editorial control over the content you submit. This means we can remove overly self-promotional content, optimize text for SEO, and make edits both minor and major to suit our style. As we receive many submissions, it might not be feasible for us to check back with you on the changes. So, please be doubly sure that you are okay with us before sending us your post.
So, how do you go about writing for us?
- Before you start writing, if possible, please get in touch with us about the topic you’ve chosen.
- Please send us a short bio along with a photo of yours. Feel free to include links to your website or LinkedIn profile.
- We will let you know if your post has been approved.
- When approved, it takes 2-4 weeks to go live on the website and social platforms.
Ready to write for us? Please write to us at email@example.com with the subject Guest Post (Title)
Please note we only accepted original content and do not accept republished content.