Issue Number - 13
Month - October 2014
Relevance of Big Data for better Customer Experience
Big data is the latest “big thing” in the IT industry. But the term "Big Data" is a bit of a fuzzy term for many small and medium sized businesses who wish to leverage the benefits to improve their business experience for their customers.
But what is Big Data? Big Data is a vast quantity of UNSTRUCTURED data, which we now have the ability to process in real time.
Which realities are driving the Big Data buzz?
There is no doubt that we are churning vast amounts of data every second. The volume and variety of digitized data is increasing exponentially on daily basis. Doctors have moved from paper charts to electronic medical records and photos have moved from the "Kodak moment" to Facebook likes and Instagram shares. One will be surprised that more than 2.7 Zetabytes of digital data exists in today’s digital world and it has been predicted that by 2020 we will have 50 times data of what we have today.
What makes Big Data important can be verified from the facts that we have
Fun facts about Halloween
People celebrate Halloween everywhere because it is fun. Here are 10 scary facts you need to know about Halloween to enjoy the spirit of this festival.
- Halloween is also known as All Hallows’ Eve, Witches Night, Lamswool Snap-Apple Night, Samhaim and Summer’s End.
- First Jack O’Lanterns were actually made from turnips.
- Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween.
- Ireland is believed to be the birthplace of Halloween.
Do we need Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a relatively new form of digital currency which is taking the world by storm. Bitcoin lets you exchange money in different ways than that of usual banks. Many people are still unsure of how to use it and therefore, we should evaluate whether we really need this digital currency or not?
- Central Authorities do not control Bitcoin. Bitcoin system is made to emphasize on anonymous currency transactions. It is mainly a peer-to-peer exchange transaction network which is not controlled by any central authority; thus banks cannot take the money away from you.
- No one can copy this currency. Whenever any transaction is made using Bitcoin, the validity of that transaction is checked to ensure that this currency has not be used before. This way, no one can copy the digital currency.
PHONE: +353 (0)899519768
VISIT US AT: www.braahmam.net