Issue Number - 25
Month - October 2015
Tips for Successful e-commerce Localization Strategy
Are you thinking of helping your e-commerce customers expand their business globally? Are you ready to make their presence known in new regions of the world? Though the bulk of online sales figures belong to America and Western Europe regions, e-commerce sales are expected to grow at more than 45 percent in the Asia Pacific region in coming years. Therefore, e-commerce localization is difficult to ignore and many global companies are now stepping up their e-commerce strategies, adding more languages, exploring localized mobile apps and more. Some of the tips that may help you in getting started are:
- Strengthen buyer confidence with content in their language and add localized user-generated content. More than 70% of customers agree that online consumer reviews make them more comfortable that they’re buying the right product...
FUN FACTS ABOUT HALLOWEEN
People celebrate Halloween everywhere because it is fun. Here are 10 scary facts you need to know about Halloween to enjoy the spirit of this festival.
- Halloween is also known as All Hallows’ Eve, Witches Night, Lamswool Snap-Apple Night, Samhaim and Summer’s End.
- First Jack O’Lanterns were actually made from turnips.
- Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween.
- Ireland is believed to be the birthplace of Halloween.
- Orange represents the fall harvest and black represents the darkness of death of summer.
DEVELOPING SENIOR LEADERSHIP
Senior leaders are the visible faces of any organization. These leaders are responsible for building, communicating and retaining the vision and strategic direction of the company. Employees’ belief in senior leadership is a critical ingredient for successful and sustainable employee engagement. When employees believe in and trust their senior leaders, companies are more likely to have a higher level of organizational engagement. We know that leaders who keep learning and growing are ultimate source of sustainable competitive advantage. Too often, leadership programs are viewed as irrelevant, too theoretical and disconnected from the leader's job and the whole experience is often very poorly designed and executed.
PHONE:+1 415 854 6410/+353 (0)766805058
VISIT US AT: www.braahmam.net