Position: Project Coordinator
Job Type: Regular/ Full Time.
- Manage projects effectively and ensure that they are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards
- Develop and manage project schedules
- Coordinate directly and indirectly with project stakeholders to ensure successful completion of the project
- Communicate intensively with clients, vendors and inter-departmental teams to establish cordial/effective working relationship
- Report on project progress and communicated relevant information to superiors and company management
- Coordinate the lessons learnt process
- Adhere to ISO processes
Requirements (Qualification and Experience): Any Graduate with more than 2 years of experience, Good communication skill, customer requirement understanding, process orientation, and understanding of basic project management skills, analytical and logical skills. Must know MS office.